Developing Proficiency in Public-Private Partnership
Tuesday 22nd –Thursday 24th march 2022 @ 9:30 am
Nigeria needs infrastructure: roads, airports, schools, hospitals and housing and the list goes on. However, the country is severely limited by budget constraints, economic uncertainties caused by volatile commodity prices etc. PPPs have therefore become a viable alternative for delivering infrastructure. This course aims at preparing public and private sector actors to meet this challenge.
Benefits of Attending:
- Design and manage PPP legal, regulatory and institutional frameworks to attract investors and complete PPP transactions.
- Apply models for the efficient design and completion of PPP feasibility studies.
- Understand project-financing requirements and evaluate PPP financial models for both affordability and bankability.
- Evaluate and apply different credit enhancement techniques to ensure PPP bankability, including blended financing, Viability Gap Funding (VGF), partial guarantees, risk insurance products, Output-Based Aid (OBA) and other financial instruments.
- Design PPP transaction implementation plans, manage and oversee PPP transaction advisers for reaching commercial closure and financial closure.
- Models for PPP tender documents, including PPP Project Information Memoranda (“InfoMemos”), Requests for Qualifications (RFQS) and Requests for Proposals (RFPs)
- Plans for managing sustainable PPP contracts include ensuring technical performance, quality of service delivery, price review and adjustment regulatory models, legal contract management and alternative dispute resolution (ADR) techniques.
Venue: CBN International Training Institute, 2 Lasale Street, Off Shehu Shagari Way, Maitama, Abuja.
Course Fee: N250,000.00 (15% discount for institutions that register 3 or more participants)
Payments Details: Global Centre for Law, Business & Economics LTD/GTE 1221925956 (ZENITH BANK)
Develop your PPP project proficiency today call Victor Izebhor on 2348102518189 or email email@example.com